Sunday, October 10, 2010

Best Fun Jokes Collection

A bum comes up 2 d front door of a very expensive house n raps gently on d door. When d rich owner answers, d bum asks him, "Please, sir, could u give me something 2 eat? I haven't had a good meal in several days."

d owner says, "I have made a fortune in my lifetime by supplying goods 4 people. I've never given anything away 4 nothing. However, if u go around d back, u will see a gallon of paint n a clean paint brush. If u will paint my porch, I will give u a good meal."

So d bum goes around back n a while later he again knocks on d door. d owner says, "Finished already? Good. Come on in. Sit down. d cook will bring your meal right in."

d bum says, "Thank u very much. Bt there's something dat I think u should know. It's not a porch u got there. It's a BMW."

Best Fun Jokes Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment